Go ahead and add this one to your cart - it's essential! Made with Shea Butter and natural Aloe Vera, this leave-in conditioner has the slip - WITHOUT the silicones! A detangling conditioner that adds softness and slips hair to release knots and tangles to make combing and styling manageability easier. It also serves as a leave-in moisturizer, perfect for restoring hair's healthy moisture balance. This moisturizing leave-in conditioner smoothes the cuticle, adds shine, definition, and ease of manageability, promoting hair softness. It helps the comb and fingers glide through hair, leaving it tangle-free and protected from breakage. A tremendous detangling solution for all textures. 😉
Why We Love:
- 1 Product, 2 Uses: Detangles freshly washed hair & Refreshes in between wash days
- Makes Detangling so much easier!
- To be used as a nourishing leave-in
- Deeply hydrates & nourishes hair
- Provides frizz control & makes hair manageable
- Not your average refresh formula and has a slick cream feel
- Works great on all hair types!
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
Clean & Natural Ingredients:
Black Castor Seed Oil: Prevents hair breakage, dandruff, eczema, and dry, itchy scalp.
Shea Butter: Locks in moisture without leaving hair greasy.
💫 PRO-TIPS 💫: How To Get The Best From Your Curls
Apply all of your leave-in products (conditioners, creams, foams, and gels) on soaking wet hair - this will help the product spread more easily and coat the curls evenly instead of being patchy!
Suggested Use (1 product, 2 uses):
Detangle: Part a small section of hair and apply the product with a focus on areas that are more prone to tangles and knots. Finger detangle or comb through a section with a wide-tooth comb, starting at the bottom, and moving upward, until the comb or fingers glide through hair from roots to ends. Can also be used as a daily no-rinse conditioner between washdays and after washing hair. Apply to restore moisture and PH balance back to the hair after washing hair with our Beyond The Curls’ Shea Butter & Chamomile Shampoo. Use as often as needed on wet or dry hair. For best results, pair this Leave-In with our ACV Styling Gel or our Curl Defining Cream for amazing definition and moisturized curls!
Refresh: Apply to dry hair in between wash days to renew & hydrate curls. Place throughout hair focusing on areas that need more moisture and shine. Use fingers to scrunch product in hair & shape curls back into place. Do not rinse out.
Aloe Vera Juice, Shea Butter, Castor Seed Oil, Rice Bran Oil (High in Vitamin E), Lemon Oil, Orange Oil, Stearic Acid (eco-friendly Palm Derived), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (not a surfactant sulfate but a natural fatty acid), Cetearyl Alcohol (Not an Isopropyl alcohol but a fatty acid), Soybean (Non-Gmo) Oil, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, and Phenoxyethanol (Eco-certified, gentle, paraben-free preservative).
Our products contain ingredients derived from plants, oils, and nuts. If you are allergic to any of these ingredients, do not use them. Beyond The Curls is not liable or responsible for any illness or allergic reactions. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. It may cause skin irritation to some individuals. Always have a 24-hour skin patch test before prolonged use. Do not ingest or have contact with the eyes. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
NO sulfates, silicones, parabens, mineral oil, artificial fragrances, or artificial colors.
I have been consistently using this leave in conditioner for around 5 months and I couldn’t be happier with how my hair’s health has been. this product has been leaving my curls moisturized and defined and just overall leaves them looking good. I feel like it’s at that perfect texture where it’s not too thick or too light. I do also like that it’s not heavily fragranced as it usually drys my hair, it has a nice mellow fragrance. This leave in conditioner has been my to go product after showers and wash n go’s. I truly hope to see these products in big stores.
I first tried the curl defining cream, and loved it. My friend gave me a bottle of this leave in conditioner, and for me it's like a step up from the curl defining cream, which I didn't think was possible. It really cuts down on my frizz, and defines my curls way more. Im not usually able to sleep on my hair and have it look nice the next day, but this stuff actually keeps my hair in a manageable shape the next day. The bottle lasts quite a while too. A little goes a long ways. Very pleased with this.
Sometimes, small businesses run the risk of a lack of understanding or education in what they do/make. Silk extract is not vegan, but it's on one of the products I purchased. The ingredient lists are not FDA compliant. The products say "organic" but I don't see any certification, which means they aren't legally allowed to be labeled organic. It says that phenoxyethanol used as a preservative is ecocert, but it's not and all you have to do is go to the website to find that out.
It's important for businesses to be educated and honest instead of saying whatever they feel like about a product in order to sell it.
Imagine my disappointment when I got home 😞
Ernesto, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and to know that you are disappointed in some of the information to which you believe is incorrect. However, we feel the need to clarify a few things:
We are a very small business that is entirely self-funded and yes we do have labels on our bottles stating 'Natural Product, Vegan and Cruelty-Free' which we are. We make no false claims because:
- #1: Our labs have done multiple testing to make sure the ingredients are completely organic and natural, which we do have documents to prove as well. Yes we do not have the FDA certifications etc since the real USDA, Certified Vegan, certificates etc cost $100s -$1000s per year to be able to label our products as such. Our labs do however have those certifications. As being self-funded, we simply do not have the funds to allocate to such labels yet but one day, we absolutely will and our customers, like yourself, will be the first to know.
- #2 Although it's not an ingredient in our LIC, the Silk Amino Acids listed in a product of ours is entirely vegan, yes. There are two different ways to get these acids - either from the 'cocoon' of the silkworm (when the worm has extracted from the cocoon and which is only made by the worm from the surrounding environments, not technically a part of the actual worm) or from a synthetically made safe silk amino acid vegan alternative. We also have honey listed in one of our products which in same point here, since the bees actually produce the honey but it does not come directly from the bees themselves. These are the only options for our products since being vegan is a huge part of our mission that we dare do not deter from. If you are a strict vegan, then I advise you not purchase those specific items to match your lifestyle.
- And #3, lastly, yes anyone can do a simple Google search on Phenoxyethonal used in multiple products. However, the version of Phenoxyethonal used in our products is eco-friendly (naturally & sustainably sourced), paraben-free and a very gentle preservative, which has the testing to prove as well. There are plenty of others in big-named brand companies who truly only spout false claims and who've been around for decades that don't care. We, however, do care very much what goes into our ingredients.
Our mission at BTC is to provide an all-natural and vegan safe hair care alternative for multicultural hair, which we have succeeded in doing.
Hopefully this has brought you some peace and knowledge knowing the real truth and we'd be delighted for your continued support. If you have any more questions or concerns, we'd be happy to answer them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a great day!